University of Richmond Office Supply Exchange- UROSE
The Office for Sustainability is pleased to host the University of Richmond Office Supply Exchange Program (UROSE). Run primarily by students, UROSE allows offices to donate surplus supplies in exchange for free supplies donated by other offices. With this popular exchange program, offices reduce University waste while saving money and space. Hours are announced through Spiderbytes. On these dates, Puryear 101A will be open for browsing, shopping, and donation drops. The inventory is always changing, so please remember to check the supply exchange before placing orders for new supplies.
UROSE saves University staff an average of $160 per week and over $1000 has been saved over the course of the Fall 2016 semester.
Spring 2017 Hours: Mondays 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Check Spiderbytes to Confirm
Participants are kindly asked to follow these guidelines for donations:
- Provide a list of donated items during drop off. This new process will help ensure an accurate inventory.
- Clean all items before dropping off.
- Ensure that donations are not at the end of their useful life and are not broken.
- Contact Information Services for assistance with electronic waste, we regret that the supply exchange will no longer accept electronics, computer peripherals, or other electronics.
- Contact Facilities for assistance with surplus furniture.
All items are donated by University of Richmond faculty and staff for University of Richmond faculty and staff. Thank you for participating in the supply exchange.
Please check Spiderbytes for any changes in hours. If the posted hours do not work for you, please contact email@example.com to arrange for alternative hours.